dragonyphoenix.livejournal.com posting in buffyversetop5
- rebcake's Home Free - Set slightly in the future. The election’s over. The new candidate’s sworn in. As if that weren’t enough of an Apocalypse. Yeah, anything ragging on the election results, I'm gonna love. ;-)
- punch_kicker15's Ramification - I love Willow’s uncertainty here and how she’s trying to do the right thing but she’s still getting it wrong.
- darkheartwalsh's A Brief Discourse on the Nature of Infinity - Oh, yeah, this makes me smile. Buffy and Giles, each immortal,leaving but always coming together again.
- rahirah's All Ways Were Alike to Her - If I say what I really like about this, it’ll spoil the surprise, but now you know that there is a surprise. I really like the surprise.
- aadler's There Ought to Be Clowns - This is a tough story for me to read because Buffy’s in a hell of her own making and it’s so sad! But the story really is a great read. Just be prepared for angst.